Monday 17 November 2014

"Unplugged Wednesdays" featuring Scott Moses Murray at Lodi - The Garden Restaurant

During the last two years Americana singer-songwriter from Nashville TN Scott Moses Murray has toured Scandinavia and Asia spending several months in San Francisco before leaving for Brazil and then Asia. He now lives in Delhi, India.



Scott Moses Murray
“Eloquent, sensitive, searching songs fed by Scott's experiences traveling the world building schools and hospitals. Scott's exploration of spirituality comes through in his songs. His love songs left me wondering whether they were odes to a mortal or the divine. I didn't notice when I'd hit the repeat button. I didn't expect to find what I did within Scott's album, and I certainly didn't expect to have it change the way I thought about myself and my place in this world.” Vanessa Moore, Demorama


Venue :Lodi - The Garden Restaurant
Date   :19th NOV
Time   : 8.30 Pm on wards 

Address : Lodi – The Garden Restaurant, Lodhi Road, Opposite Mausam Bhawan, New Delhi - 110003.
For Reservation Call : 9818743232



No comments:

Post a Comment